Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm in a rag mood...



I love to garden, and whenever I have a chance there I am, pulling weeds, mulching, planting, or just enjoying it.


Last month I found this little fellow under my Calla lilies.

Ain't he something....??


Like I said, I love to garden and love to make things.

How neat is it to make a bag, a blanket, a doll, from a few scraps of fabric, tread, or yarn?

I made these place mats for my son's birthday, he loves oriental stuff. It does have an oriental look, doesn't it?



Lately I've been in a rag mood...oh well, what can I say?...


Anyway... when I'm in the mood, I'm in the mood... :0)

And I make things! Lots of things!




Kinda christmassy looking, but I like it!



Dots & kittens & purple, some of my favorite things.




A vintage kinda looking rag quilt tote.


















And so much more... I'll tell you about later.


No comments:

Post a Comment