Thursday, August 27, 2009

A moment... with the Teddies & the Bunnies



I remember the poet words






Tudo vale a pena quando a alma não é pequena



(Fernando Pessoa, one of the greatest poets ever!)

and also something I've always believed to be truth (and I still do)

there are no steps out of the path ( dizia N)

and in a way I think maybe everything happens for a reason.

Maybe. Or maybe not. Maybe it just happens.

But what it really matters is the choices one makes.

















That and one's ethics.

That's why the Teddies and the Bunnies live in my living room.

Sitting on the back of my coach to be precise.


Because I chose them to

and because

I want them to

and because

I love them.

They're quite jolly fellows and I believe they make me happy.

I've made them alright

(I'm sorry I can't remember the web site where I found the patterns; it was quite a while ago though I only made them very recently),

but they do cheer me up.


What else could I ask for?


And why I am talking about the Teddies and the Bunnies?





Because they don't care




they're made of felt




yarn




and scraps.






If they will make you happy...





they'll for always be





The Teddies and the Bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment