Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the 11th day of Christmas...

With Christmas less than two weeks away,
I've been rushing to get things ready to go
(to the other side of the world).
Com o Natal a menos de duas semanas de distância, tenho estado a apressar-me para conseguir ter tudo pronto para mandar (para o outro lado do mundo).
Supervised by Miss Pooh-Pooh
I've went trough my cards, selecting the most precious ones
for friends and family:
Sob a supervisão da Miss Pooh-Pooh,
fiz uma escolha dos meus cartões mais bonitos
para mandar aos amigos e à família:
"What do I think about this one for my friend ..?, 
and what about this one for...?",
I asked her.
"O que achas deste para a minha amiga...?,
e deste para...?",
perguntei-lhe.
 "Fine! Whatever!...", she meow back to me...
Definitely she has an attitude problem!
"Tudo bem! Como quiseres!",
miou como resposta.
Ela tem definitivamente um problema de atitude!
Anyway... after the cards,
I went and finished some small items that needed to be finished
to be put into the package to ship.
De qualquer modo... depois dos cartões,
estive a terminar algumas coisitas
que tinham de ser acabadas antes de serem colocadas na caixa para enviar.
Regarding the little snowman with the earmuffs,
the credit goes for Artmelza,
whose directions and pattern I've followed,
though I've  given it a different purpose (pencil holder).
Em relação ao pequeno boneco-de-neve com os tampões nos ouvidos,
o crédito é da Artmelza, cujas instruções e molde eu segui,
embora lhe tenha dado um objectivo diferente (uma caixa para lápis).
Everything else is my own creation
and absolutely confidential
and I shall say no more!
Shhhhhhh!....
Tudo o resto foi criado por mim
e é absolutamnte confidential
e mais não direi!
Shhhhhh!....
 I wish you all funny busy days and
I'll see you soon!
Desejo-vos dias ocupados e bem dispostos
e até breve!

No comments:

Post a Comment